
Queridos familiares e amigos,
Estou quase de partida para a América. Vou atravessar o Oceano Atlântico. Pela primeira vez vou pôr os pés noutro Continente. Mas que emoção! Assim que chegar dou notícias.
Aqui ficam os meus horários de vôo.
Partida de: Amsterdam (Schiphol) to Washington (Dulles International Airport)
Vôo nº : KL0651
Hora de partida: 12:55 Terça 21 Nov 2006
Hora de chegada:15:45 Terça 21 Nov 2006
Regresso de: Washington (Dulles International Airport) to Amsterdam (Schiphol)
Vôo nº: KL0652
Hora de partida: 17:40 Domingo 17 Dec 2006
Hora de chegada: 07:15 SEgunda 18 Dec 2006
Hi dear friends,
I am almost ready for departure to the States. I will cross the Atlantic Ocean and for the fisrt time in my life I will be in another Continent. I am so excited! As I arrive I will write to you all.
Here I paste my flight schedules:
Departure From: Amsterdam (Schiphol) to Washington (Dulles International Airport)
Flight number: KL0651
Departure time: 12:55 Tue 21 Nov 06
Arrival time: 15:45 Tue 21 Nov
Return From: Washington (Dulles International Airport) to Amsterdam (Schiphol)
Flight number: KL0652
Departure time: 17:40 Sun 17 Dec 06
Arrival time: 07:15 Mon 18 Dec 06
Estou quase de partida para a América. Vou atravessar o Oceano Atlântico. Pela primeira vez vou pôr os pés noutro Continente. Mas que emoção! Assim que chegar dou notícias.
Aqui ficam os meus horários de vôo.
Partida de: Amsterdam (Schiphol) to Washington (Dulles International Airport)
Vôo nº : KL0651
Hora de partida: 12:55 Terça 21 Nov 2006
Hora de chegada:15:45 Terça 21 Nov 2006
Regresso de: Washington (Dulles International Airport) to Amsterdam (Schiphol)
Vôo nº: KL0652
Hora de partida: 17:40 Domingo 17 Dec 2006
Hora de chegada: 07:15 SEgunda 18 Dec 2006
Hi dear friends,
I am almost ready for departure to the States. I will cross the Atlantic Ocean and for the fisrt time in my life I will be in another Continent. I am so excited! As I arrive I will write to you all.
Here I paste my flight schedules:
Departure From: Amsterdam (Schiphol) to Washington (Dulles International Airport)
Flight number: KL0651
Departure time: 12:55 Tue 21 Nov 06
Arrival time: 15:45 Tue 21 Nov
Return From: Washington (Dulles International Airport) to Amsterdam (Schiphol)
Flight number: KL0652
Departure time: 17:40 Sun 17 Dec 06
Arrival time: 07:15 Mon 18 Dec 06


1 comment:
Hi! I am looking forward to seeing some photos, havent seen you in years, Maria!! and have a nice trip..
hugs, Linda
Post a Comment